Category 6 (Carousel)

Sunday 11 August 2013

Tonto Dikeh talks about her suicide attempt

Tonto Dikeh talks about her suicide attempt
Tonto Dikeh tried to commit suicide a few weeks back. Unbelievable, right? I heard everything
that happened on that fateful day but decided not to write about it because it's such a
sensitive issue. She really wanted to end her own life but thank God for the intervention of
good friends.
If I write details of what happened that day, none of you will believe it. I was in shock myself.
All I will say now is please take it easy on her with your comments and attacks on social
media.
The only reason I'm writing about it now is because she kinda shared what happened to her
on her instagram page but most people didn't get what she was trying to say. Also, like Tonto
said, suicide is never the solution to any problem. This is for those who are contemplating it.
See the photo Tonto shared on Instagram and what she wrote after the cut..
.
Tonto posted this photo above on her instragram page and wrote below it..
"WokeUp happy n decided to share diz***I've bin here b4 n I can tell u we stronger Dan our
problemz/painz/Etc**That day I realized SUICIDE iz for COWARDZ**if u've gat no1 to talk to
like mii I suggezt u strt wit GOD,diz shitzzzz crazy(world) but it iz Ourz dnt leave it in
SHAME,ILOVEU"---Tonto Dikeh
Tonto dear, you're a beautiful strong woman who deserves to live a long, fulfilling life. Never
let what people say about you push you over the edge, because when you really think about
it, nobody holy pass. And remember, the haters can scream so loud sometimes that you miss
the voices of the people who love you. Hear their voices and know you're loved. Keep your
head up, girl. Linda
*Note* - Please keep the comments on this post clean and respectful. And other bloggers,
please don't get messy with this story. It's serious! Thanks


0 comments:

Post a Comment