Category 6 (Carousel)

Friday 30 August 2013

Kaka: I want to leave Real madrid

Brazilian star Kaka has revealed he is keen to leave Real Madrid with less than a week remaining before this summer's transfer window closes. The 31-year-old had struggled to establish himself under former Blancos coach Jose Mourinho, and he does not seem to be a part of Carlo Ancelotti's plans either, having spent Real's first two Liga outings of this season on the bench. Furthermore, the imminent arrival of Gareth Bale from Tottenham in a record-breaking deal worth 100 million euros is set to push the Brazilian even further down the pecking order at the Spanish capital outfit. "I want to leave," Kaka told reporters. "I think now is the right moment for me and for the club for me to leave amicably. I have spoken to Carlo Ancelotti and with the club, they all know. Things are difficult for me now in the team, and the club knows what I want. It’s my obligation to work and keep training, but my father is already working to see if something comes up. "I think it’s the best thing for me and the club. We can only hope for a solution before this next Monday. My intention is to keep playing in Europe." Kaka has appeared 85 times for Real sinced his arrival from AC Milan in 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment