Category 6 (Carousel)

Friday 23 August 2013

Hon. Makinde marries miss Osun State

Nollywood actor turned politician, Hon. Rotimi Makinde, representing the Ife Federal Constituency in the lower House of the National Assembly has taken his somewhat whirlwind romance with the reigning Miss Osun State, Miss Oyebanke Oyelami to the level as the couple is set to be united man and wife this Saturday at the Adah Golf Course, Ile-Ife, in Osun State. Their romance has attracted some criticisms from people who believed the Honourable legislator dumped his former wife for the beauty queen. But the Honourable has come forth with a strong defence at a recent discuss where he explained
why he has decided to marry the 23-year-old damsel. •Hon. Rotimi Makinde & Miss Oyebanke “Naturally, it is not in my habit to discuss my family especially my wife who bore me my grown up kids but just for the records, people need to know that my wife has left me ever before I got elected into the federal house of representatives and I’ve since given her the benefit of doubt for reconciliation but all were to no avail, hence my decision to move ahead and not without the consent of my children…can you believe that, it took me a while to chase this lady, I have never seen her rare type before, that’s why I didn’t waste any time when she eventually gave me the chance” he said. The wedding reception followed by a night party is billed to hold at same venue from about 6pm where top entertainers, Sir Shina Peters and Obesere are expected to thrill . Ankara Aso- Ebi which sold for about N4000 is the uniform for the day. Top Nollywood stars and high profile political personalities are expected to grace the occasion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment