Category 6 (Carousel)

Friday 12 July 2013

My Fiancé Wiped Away My Shame - - Tiwa Savage

In a recent interview with Vanguard newspaper, songstress Tiwa Savage opened up about her feelings for her manager and fiancé Tee Billz. When asked if there was any track dedicated to her him, she answered: "Yes, there's this track Written All Over Your Face. I dedicated the song to him for the role he played in my life.
I met him at a time when no one was ready to help, because I am a female artiste. Whenever I wanted to give up and cry, sometimes, he encouraged me to be strong and move on. He's my back-bone. I love him, because he's been there for me. He wiped my shame away when he put a ring on my finger."
When asked if she was scared of competition in the Nigerian music industry, she replied: "Why would I be scared? Back in America, we have the likes of Beyoncé, Nicky Minaj, Mariah Carey and other female acts standing tall.
So, why would there be just one person shining here? After all, here in Nigeria, we have male acts like Davido, Wizkid, M.I, Tuface and other big names at the same time. It is not fair to have just one female act in the industry. So, I'm glad that more female acts are springing up. Having more female acts in the industry will open more doors."
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment