Category 6 (Carousel)

Saturday 18 May 2013

I paid N1,500.000 for twins


A baby delivery syndicate,a Port Harcourt based 50- year old woman identified as Oby George, who was noted for helping women deliver babies after paying an agreed amount of money to her was recently unearthed by the Police and paraded in Lagos, alongside two other women who were believed to have paid certain sums of money respectively, to be delivered of babies.


A 61 years old woman  identified as  Cecilia Adesope who has not had issues before, told newsmen that  she was brought to Oby, by a woman still at large, who had told her Oby would be able to help her, she was asked to go to Port-harcourt for delivery, after she paid the sum of N1,500.000.
“When I got to Port-harcourt for delivery, which was after the pregnancy period, I was given something like a fish to chew, after I did, I felt like going to the toilet. When I got out of the toilet, I was asked to lie down and push with all my power, after that I heard cries of babies.  I also noticed some blood on my private part, and was given a pad to use.
I did not go to the hospital during the pregnancy period, because I was instructed not to do so, as the hospital scan will not see the babies.
How I was arrested: when I returned to Lagos with my set of twin babies, I decided to take them to the hospital for inoculation injections. The hospital management must have suspected that I did not really give birth to the babies, because as we were waiting for the injection, the police came and arrested me.
i still find this shocking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment