Category 6 (Carousel)

Sunday, 21 July 2013

Funke Akindele confirms crash of her one-year-old marriage

NOLLYWOOD actress, Funke Akindele, has finally confirmed what has in the past few days been generating controversy in the media and social network circles: she has called it quit with her husband, Mr. Kehinde Almaroof Oloyede.
An official press statement on the issue by her publicist and Principal Consultant, NEECEE Entertainment, Ayo Ola- Muhammed, made available to the Saturday Tribune reads “Dear friends, on behalf of our client, star actress, Funke Akindele, we want to formally inform you that after due consultation and consideration, she is now separated from Mr Kehinde Oloyede as his wife.
“She hereby urges her fans and all concerned to pray and wish her
the best as she moves on in her career. Kindly note that this is the first and only official statement from Funke Akindele on the matter and will be glad if her wish is respected. Thank you.”
There had been counter-reports on the issue in the past few days, with the actress herself even denying the report, which first surfaced on Facebook, threatening to sue a newspaper company.
Meanwhile, the actress and Glo Ambassador, is now on a film location in Enugu.
Mrs. Ayo Mohammed, confirmed this to Saturday Tribune. She said Funke had moved on with her life despite all the negative reports about her marriage.
“She is presently in Enugu on a location,” she said.
Funke’s husband was earlier quoted in the media during the week as announcing on Facebook the end of her marriage to the actress amidst skepticism on the truth of the social media post: “It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing the separation of me and ma wife, Mrs Olufunke Akindele. We’ve both agreed to go our separate ways coz of irreconcilable differences. We still best of friends and we (forever) 4ever remain gud (good) friends.”
He later added: “I am doing just fine, gettn (getting) along without u (you), don’t need u (you) anymore in ma life. u d greatest mistake av (I have) made in recent time.”
The message has, however, been deleted from his Facebook wall.

Related Posts:

  • Kanye West Fans Don’t Believe Rumors That He’s Gay Kim read online comments that claimed Kanye was in a relationship with Givenchy’s creative director Riccardo Tisci and she ‘freaked out.’ But fans are slamming this report on Twitter and saying it could never be true! … Read More
  • Americans hate Justin Bieber, according to latest poll. Who would have thought it eh? The country that probably contains the most Beliebers in the world and contributed most to his rise to fame is the same one that hates him. Maybe it's because he's actually Canadia… Read More
  • The tale of an Armed robber I am 28 years old, started robbery in 2006 in Mushin area of Lagos State,and I was using Okada, but in   2008, I was arrested for stealing a commercial motorcycle by the police at Area D Command and  I wa… Read More
  • Reasons D’Prince parted ways with manager,TeebillzIts no longer news that Mavin artiste, D’Prince has parted ways with his manager, Teebillz, who is also Tiwa Savage’s manager and fiance. The two who were in the UK about two weeks ago to shoot two videos for Tiwa, report… Read More
  • Imposters dupe Muna's Fans The former Beauty queen and rapper, Munachi a.k.a muna is battling to save her name from being dragged to the mud after an imposter took to the streets to dupe unsuspecting fans. According to her, the impersonator is a la… Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment