Category 6 (Carousel)

Thursday 20 June 2013

Incredible !! Angry Wife throws Husbands mistress off a cliff


Mum-of-four Lissette Lupo Mamani lashed out at love rival Sandra Bruna Morales, 25 - after surprising the pair during a rendez-vous in Arequipa, Peru.
CCTV footage taken at the scene shows unfaithful Renzo Zanabria Huanca fleeing as his wife rains blows on his lover.
Mamani is then seen grabbing Morales by her ponytail and pulling her to a nearby ravine - before pushing her off the edge.


Fortunately the drop was only 20ft and Morales escaped serious injury.
She was later treated at hospital for cuts and bruises.


It's not known if Mamani faces criminal charges.
In a later interview she claims he was in a blind rage and only remembered grabbing her rival by her hair.
She revealed she had left her husband after finding out about his infidelity.


But Huanca claims he was meeting his mistress to end their affair - and is desperate to win his wife back.
He has even appeared on Peruvian TV to beg Mamani for forgiveness.
Huanca said: "I pray, kneeling. I'm only interested in you and my children, because without you I will not be nothing. I ask, please forgive me. I know I've made mistakes."

The scene was filmed.. will bring the video to our dear readers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment