Category 6 (Carousel)

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Victoria Beckham wants David Beckham to play Bond?

VB has revealed that she wants her husband to replace Daniel Craig as James Bond when the actor chooses to step down.

When asked about acting David said, "I have some friends who are actors – Tom Cruise is a very good friend of ours.

"But I don't think I have any plans to become an actor. I'm not sure I'd be very good at it."

But Posh insisted, "I think you would be really good at acting."

She then turned to the interviewer and said, "Don't you think he'd be good at acting?"

Turning back to David, she added, "I think you'd be great. I think he should be James Bond! He'd be a good James Bond!"

We would deffo watch if David get topless and does a sexy scene with a Bond girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment