Category 6 (Carousel)

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Gossip ! Brad Pitt reveals Why He Loves Angelina Jolie


 Brad Pitt said he wasn't surprised that Angelina Jolie went public about her double masectomy.

He said: "That's who I fell in love with from the very beginning. The person that you see now is the person that I've always known and she's heroic and incredibly strong and will attack any problem head-on and make it work."

When asked if it was because she had a great partner like Pitt, he replied: "Well, I think so I like to think so. We'll see what she says."

At one point in Pitt's new filmWorld War Z(the interview took place at the premiere), Pitt says after fighting the zombies: "If you can fight, fight. Help each other. Be prepared for anything. Our war has just begun."

He was asked if that was a reference to his personal life with Jolie. He added: "We were writing it as we were going through those times so maybe, maybe. I didn't even think about that. I'm sure it informed it in some way."



0 comments:

Post a Comment