Category 6 (Carousel)

Sunday 9 June 2013

Balotelli blasts Usain Bolt in Twitter row

AC Milan forward Mario Balotelli has hit out at Usain Bolt on Twitter following an interview the star athlete gave to Italian media.

The two-time triple gold medal-winning Olympic sprinter is in Rome for the Diamond League, and was probed for his opinion of the controversial former Manchester City striker.

"Balotelli is a great football player, although perhaps a little too aggressive for my tastes," Bolt told TG1. "He never misses a penalty.

"I've met him a couple of times and to be honest I don't like him very much."

Balotelli hit back soon after on his Twitter account, posting: "@usainbolt get to no people before to judge them! Isnt very kind what u said about me..."

Bolt, however, pleaded his innocence and insisted his words were twisted to become more sensationalised, replying: "I never said I dislike you.. Just the media trying to create headlines #realtalk"

0 comments:

Post a Comment